This is supplementary material for:
B. E. Peercy, A. S. Sherman and R. Bertram. 2015.
Modeling of glucose-induced cAMP oscillations in pancreatic β-cells:
cAMP rocks when metabolism rolls.
Biophys. J., 109(2):439-49.
The files are also available at the journal website (link in PubMed listing).
Zip archive of all files
XPP source files by figure:
- Fig1Left.ode (Figure 1, left column: Diazoxide (Dz) abolishes cAMP oscillations)
- Fig1Right.ode (Figure 1, right column: cAMP oscillations persist in Dz)
- Fig2.ode (Figure 2: cAMP oscillations without calcium (Ca) oscillations in Dz plus stimulatory glucose)
- Fig3.ode (Figure 3: Rescue of cAMP oscillations terminated by Dz by raising Ca with KCl)
- Fig4B.ode (Figure 4B: Fast cAMP oscillations out of phase with Ca oscillations)
- Fig4C.ode (Figure 4C: Fast cAMP oscillations in phase with Ca oscillations)
- Fig5B.ode (Figure 5B: Compound cAMP oscillations out of phase with Ca oscillations)
- Fig5C.ode (Figure 5C: Compound cAMP oscillations in phase with Ca oscillations)
To go back to my home page click here
To go back to the list of models click here